We offer many types of products here at Rain Control. Our work is always guaranteed and provides no leaks, no seams, no rust.
Gutter Stuff Is Now Available From Rain Control! ...read more
Gutter Stuff is a polyether filter insert for 5” and 6” K gutters. Gutter Stuff inserts into the gutter under the spikes or hangers and completely fills the space across the gutter to allow only water to pass through while leaves, twigs, and any other debris are prevented from entering the gutter. They simply dry up and blow off. Gutter Stuff sits snugly inside the gutter, unseen from street level. It is amazing in its effectiveness at sealing out debris, while allowing enormous volumes of water to pass through quickly and without overflow. Its inherent polyether property makes it inhospitable to fungus, mold and mildew; and because it fills the gutter it deprives birds, bees, and mosquitoes of some of their favorite breeding grounds.
Gutter Stuff has been field tested for many years in all types of weather and under many types of debris conditions. Click here to learn more about Gutter Stuff!
Choose Your Style Of Gutter And Color!
Types of rain gutters offered at Rain Control are:
- Aluminum Gutter 5 or 6” (Most commonly used on residential homes)
- Copper and Galvanized, standard OGEE or, 5 & 6” Half Round (Special Application gives a more custom look)
- Steel Gutter 5 or 6” (Mostly used for Commercial applications)
- Downspouts and Chains
We specialize in aluminum and copper gutters that we install and extrude directly on the job site to ensure a perfect installation. In fact, most of our gutter installations blend in to the existing architecture so well that you can hardly tell the house has rain gutters.
We stock a wide selection of colors to choose from and can order many other colors quickly. Visit our color chart page to view some of the colors we keep on stock. If the color you want is not listed, please let us know. We can special order many other colors at no extra cost. The aluminum gutters and downspouts come pre-painted with a heavy baked enamel finish and have a lifetime guarantee against chipping, peeling or blistering. Most people prefer to match the gutter color to the color of the fascia or trim next to the roofline. The most appealing combination may be to have the gutters one color and the downspouts another. Be creative!
K Style Seamless Gutters
K-Style gutters represent the Standard in seamless rain gutters. The K-Style is available in Aluminum, Steel with many colors to choose from, or Copper.
Half Round Gutters
Half round gutters add an elegant and classic look to any home. Our half round gutters are available in Aluminum or Copper.
Adequate downspout applications can direct water away from your home and prevent damage and erosion from run-off. "Flex-a-Spout" (pictured right) is a downspout extension that can be added to standard downspouts to further direct water in difficult locations, i.e. around flowerbeds.
Benefits Of Rain Gutter
- Directs water away from basements, walks and patios.
- Keeps the outside of your home clean by preventing mud and sand from splashing up onto siding and windows.
- Protects the color of brick and concrete. No drip lines or discoloring.
- Protects concrete slabs from sinking and cracking.
- Inhibits moisture from entering directly inside front entries and backsliders.
- Preserves stained wood decks, doors and garage doors from splash-ups.
- Stops landscape erosion. Plant without the concern for flooding.
- Water is directed to an area where damage from run-off is not a concern.
Copper Half-Round Gutter
Galvanized Half-Round Gutter
Standard 5" Gutter